Good news for those who hate the gym: walking is an excellent exercise that has many benefits for the health of the body. The area of the buttocks and legs is one of the most ‘ungrateful’ when training. And it is that, by biology, we tend to accumulate fat in thighs, hips and glutes. It decreases obesity rates, is good for the heart and helps fight depression. Walking is gentle enough for people of all body types, so a person of any fitness level can enjoy it while shaping his body, especially his buttocks and legs. Combined with a couple of simple exercises, it brings results in no time.
So these parts are especially problematic, we have the constitution that we have when it comes to getting a defined and stylized silhouette. Working intensively in this area also has the disadvantage that our daily caloric intake will increase since this region has more muscle mass and therefore our muscles will demand more energy
Make a gentle trot (or light walk, if you are starting in the sport) for 8 minutes to progressively raise your body temperature. Do not exceed 65% of your maximum heart rate.
2. Power walk
The power resistance is ideal for sculpting the legs and the back area. While you practice it, you must maintain an intense rhythm for a long period of time, without any change in speed.. Before doing this, you must find out what speed you can maintain during your electric resistance walk. For most people, it is 3 to 4 miles per hour (4.8 to 6.4 km per hour).
Your walk should feel like you’re about to jog, but it’s still a quick walk. As soon as you find the right speed, walk for 60 minutes in the nearest park and try to cover 3 to 4 miles.
Stand up, with your feet open to the width of your shoulders and flex your legs as if you were sitting in a chair. You should not lift your heels off the ground and avoid overtaking knees on the tips of your feet. (Make at least 20 repetitions).
4. Fartlek Walk.
Fartlek means “fast game” in Swedish, it is continuous training with interval training. It is ideal for beginners, as it combines walking and jogging. Here is how to do it:
- Start by heating your body by running slowly for 5-10 minutes.
- Then start accelerating for 0.9-1.6 miles (1.5-2.5 km).
- Now is the time for recovery: walk fast for 5 minutes.
- Repeat these steps for about 25 minutes (5 series in total).
Important: Try to make your career sessions as challenging as possible. I should make you breathe heavily.
In a vertical position, stride forward and lower vertically until it touches the ground with the knee that is more backward, generating an angle of 90 degrees between both knees (10 repetitions with each leg).
6. Hill repeats
For this practice, you will need a steep incline to work on the area of your buttocks and feel the burn. For better effectiveness, you will have to walk to the top without stopping to rest. To achieve this, try to find a hill that is not too long, for example, from 330 to 660 feet (100 to 200 m). After reaching the top, recover as you walk slowly up the hill. Do 10-12 climbs in total.
7.Lateral leg elevation
How to Sculpt Your Butt and Legs Lying laterally, raise the stretched leg on its side without touching it with the one resting on the floor (15 repetitions with each leg).
How to Sculpt Your Butt and Legs Lying supine position with a heel supported, slightly separates the hip from the floor, raise one leg and raise the hip by contracting the buttocks. (20 repetitions)
9. Power of lunge with leg raise
This exercise works not only your end, but also your quads, hips, abs, and arms. It is useful and easy to perform and you can practice it before or after your walks.
- While walking, ram forward with your left leg, make sure both knees are bent at 45 degrees. After getting used to 45 degrees, try to bend your knees to 90 degrees. This may take some time and practice.
- Clench your fists and keep your elbows at a 90-degree angle, place your right fist near your nose, while your left fist is behind you.
- Straighten the left leg, then jump into the air and place the right knee in front of you. Then take your left leg forward in a lunge.
- Do 25 repetitions on each leg.
10. Skater step
The stride of the skater is ideal for your buttocks, quadriceps, hips, obliques and triceps, and can be done while walking:
- Start by taking big steps diagonally forward, starting from your left foot. Make sure your toes point forward and not to the side. Throw and bend your knees at a 45-degree angle while putting your right elbow towards your left knee. Turn the left arm back.
- Hold the position for a couple of seconds.
- Repeat the same with the right foot.
- Do 25 repetitions on each side.
11.Climb to the bench
How to Sculpt Your Butt and Legs .Keep your back straight and rest your entire foot on the bench/step/chair, go up with all the force with the leg that is on the bench and flex this same leg to go down without actually resting on the floor. another leg. Do not rest your hands on the raised knee (15 repetitions with each leg
12. Sumo crouching
The sumo squats point to your glutes, patios, inner and outer thighs, back and shoulders. And you do not need to be a sumo wrestler to perform them.
- While walking, adopt a broad stance with your feet and make sure that your toes are facing sideways.
- Lift your left foot, take a big step to one side, bend the knees and press the hips holding and lowering with this movement. The exercise should look like a very large squat.
- Raise your hands and hold this position for 20 seconds.
- After this, go back up and do 12 repetitions.